Description of Vineland Social Maturity Scale (VSMS). On which parameters it would be assessed on.
The Vineland Social Maturity Scale is a psychometric assessment designed to help in the assessment of Social Quotient (SQ). VSMS is generally used to determine social and adaptive functions.
VSMS provides an estimate of Social Age and Social Quotient shows high correlation with intelligence. It is designed to measure social maturity in eight social are
- Self-help General
- Self-help Eating
- Self-help Dressing
- Self help Direction
- This test is conducted only in offline mode.
- There is no such particular preparation/condition required for this test.
- Time duration of the test depends on
- Age of the Patient
- Past record of the Patient
- On an average 1.5 hrs is required for assessment.
- Minimum 10 days is required to generate the report.
- Delivery of report is both available in online and offline mode.
- Report format is provided in PDF format for online collection.
- Online reports would be shared through Email and WhatsApp.