Description of Vineland Adaptive Behaviour Scale and its
function in ASD.
The Vineland Adaptive Behaviour Scale is a standardised assessment that utilises semi-structured interview to measure adaptive behaviour and support the diagnosis of intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, Autism, and Developmental delay.
- This test is conducted only in offline mode.
- There is no such particular preparation/condition required for this test.
- Time duration of the test depends on
- Age of the Patient
- Past record of the Patient
- On an average 1.5 hrs is required for assessment.
- Minimum 10 days is required to generate the report.
- Delivery of report is both available in online and offline mode.
- Report format is provided in PDF format for online collection.
- Online reports would be shared through Email and WhatsApp.