Description of Development Screening Test and how it is useful for children.
Development Screening Test is used to measure mental development of children between 0-15 years. This test developed corresponde to the motor, speech, language and personal-social development of a child.
- This test is conducted only in offline mode.
- There is no such particular preparation/condition required for this test.
- Time duration of the test depends on
- Age of the Patient
- Past record of the Patient
- On an average 1.5 hrs is required for assessment.
- Minimum 10 days is required to generate the report.
- Delivery of report is both available in online and offline mode.
- Report format is provided in PDF format for online collection.
- Online reports would be shared through Email and WhatsApp.