Website Institute of Neurodevelopment
Behavioural therapist / Special Educator
- Elicit developmental history and do a functional assessment to evaluate the needs of the client.
- Strategising, coordinating, liaising with your supervisor, developing individualised education program (IEP) and delivering applied behavioural analysis (ABA) based interventions to the allocated individuals and tracking & reporting their progress. Training on ABA principles would be provided.
- Deliver therapies to the client at the centre (at Sovabazar), remotely, or at the residential location of the client (transit convenience would be considered before allocation, and transit costs would be provided).
- Gather data and track the progress of the client.
- Interact with the caregivers of the clients, counsel them, and clearly communicate the progress of the client undergoing therapy.
- Participate in the formulation and delivery of various training programs for caregivers and other stakeholders.
- Coordination with the management to improve services and offerings and to ensure better delivery of services.
- D.Ed or B.Ed in Special Education with working experience in the field.
- Training or experience in Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) is an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Location: Can be Kolkata (centre based) or non-specific (for home based services in your region)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Paid sick time.
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Standard COVID-19 Protocols
- Are you confident enough to prepare an IEP?
- Were you needed to prepare IEPs as a part of what you were doing earlier?
- Please mention your current and expected salary/pay?
- Bengali (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- D.Ed or B.Ed in Special Education (Required)
- RCI Registration (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org